A great 'country day out' for the whole family. Friday 8.30am – 4pm, Saturday 8.30am – 3pm. The Berry Showground is one of the most attractive showgrounds in NSW with shade trees surrounding the
A great ‘country day out’ for the whole family.
Friday 8.30am – 4pm, Saturday 8.30am – 3pm.
The Berry Showground is one of the most attractive showgrounds in NSW with shade trees surrounding the central lush green oval. It is located only a couple of minutes easy walk from the historical village of Berry, which features delightful old buildings, cafes and numerous craft and gift stores.
- Small farm machinery and equipment displays
- Farm animals
- Demonstrations, talks and information
- Garden and farm equipment and landscape supplies
- Trees, shrubs and flowers
- Professional advice on pastures, weeds etc
- Fencing, cattle yards, water tanks, mowers, tools, bikes, quads etc
- Variety of local produce and services
- Fashion parade, jewellery, fashion wear and more
- Children’s entertainment
$10 per person. Children under 12 free.
Email [email protected] or call 02 4464 3636
11 (Friday) 8:30 am - 12 (Saturday) 3:00 pm
Corner Alexandra and Victoria Streets, Berry NSW 2535