3-day Winter Renewal Retreat with Roaming Yogis
Join Anna and Jeana from Roaming Yogis for a weekend immersive experience of meditation, mindful movement and quiet contemplation. Winter is when nature takes its deepest rest, when we tune
Join Anna and Jeana from Roaming Yogis for a weekend immersive experience of meditation, mindful movement and quiet contemplation. Winter is when nature takes its deepest rest, when we tune into nature’s wisdom, we too can drop into the invitation to retreat, allowing time for deep renewal, and reconnection to that which matters most.
For the whole weekend it is all about YOU: Embodied yoga and mediation practices led by Anna Smallwood & Jeana O’Toole, supported with nourishing and wholesome vegetarian meals cooked by Roxy Lancaster at the picturesque Willow Farm Berry.
What you can expect:
- Silent mornings for exploring Pranayama Breath work and Meditation touching the stiller aspects of our self.
- Followed by long delicious morning practice to enliven the body, with lots of time and space for deep listening.
- Wholesome food to nourish us from the inside out
- Afternoons spent in long luxurious Yin Practices to leaving you feeling completely blissed out.
- Sprinkle of sound healing
- Circle and journal work
There will be free time to explore the beauty of the farm, creek walks and time for massage if you would like book one. (We can make sure they come to the Farm so you don’t have to leave).
august 25 (Friday) - 27 (Sunday)
Willow Farm Berry
123A Beach Rd on Galls Lane, Berry